MPU6050 module uses the popular MPU6050 Sensor which includes both a 3 axis accelerometer and a 3 axis gyroscope in a single package.The sensor can be interfaced through a I2C connection which allows an easy and direct interface between the sensor and a micro controller.
The MPU-6000/MPU-6050 family of parts are the world’s first and only 6-axis Motion Tracking devices designed for the low power, low cost, and high performance requirements of smartphones, tablets and wearable sensors.
The 6 Degree of Freedom sensor breakout integrate with the MPU6050 sensor and the low noise 3.3v regulator and pull-up resistors for the I2C bus. So it's available to directly hook up the sensor with the Arduino processors for your robotics,HCI and wearable projects.
- Uses the popular MPU6050 IC
- MPU6050 contains a 3 axis Accelerometer and Gyroscope in a single package and simplifies design and usage. It also reduces cross axis alignment issues unlike other sensors with separate accelerometer and gyroscope ICs
- Digital I2C interface to read the output of the sensor
- Input Voltage: 2.3 - 3.4V
- Selectable Solder Jumpers on CLK, FSYNC and AD0
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131 LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Embedded algorithms for run-time bias and compass calibration. No user intervention required
- Digital-output temperature sensor
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 147.5 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
MPU6050 - Triple Axis Gyro Accelerometer Module
- Product Code: EC-0477
- Availability: 218
- (Excluding 18% GST)