Great little solution's for wireless control capable of up to 2mbit communication with a range from 40 to 100m. Has on board antenna. The nRF24L01 is a single chip 2.4GHz transceiver with an embedded baseband protocol engine (Enhanced ShockBurst™), designed for ultra low power wireless applications.
The nRF24L01 is designed for operation in the world wide ISM frequency band at 2.400 - 2.4835GHz. An MCU (microcontroller) and very few external passive components are needed to design a radio system with the nRF24L01. The nRF24L01 is configured and operated through a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI.) Through this interface the register map is available. The register map contains all configuration registers in the nRF24L01 and is accessible in all operation modes of the chip.
The embedded baseband protocol engine (Enhanced ShockBurst™) is based on packet communication and supports various modes from manual operation to advanced autonomous protocol operation. Internal FIFOs ensure a smooth data flow between the radio front end and the system’s MCU. Enhanced ShockBurst™ reduces system cost by handling all the high-speed link layer operations. The radio front end uses GFSK modulation. It has user configurable parameters like frequency channel, output power and air data rate.
Features of NRF24L01 2.4GHz Wireless Transceiver Module:-
- NRF24L01 is a universal ISM band monolithic transceiver chip works in the 2.4-2.5GHz
- Wireless transceiver including: Frequency generator, enhanced type, SchockBurstTM, mode controller, power amplifier, crystal amplifier, modulator, demodulator
- The output power channel selection and protocol settings can be set extremely low current consumption, through the SPI interface
- As the transmit mode, the transmit power is 6dBm, the current is 9.0mA, the accepted mode current is 12.3mA, the current consumption of the power-down mode and standby mode are lower
- Built-in 2.4GHz antenna, supports up to six channels of data reception
- Size: 15 x 29mm
- Low operating voltage: 1.9-3.6V
- 125 channels, multi-point communication and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs
- High Rate: 2Mbps, as air transmission time is very short, greatly reducing collision phenomena in wireless transmission (air transfer rate of software setting: 1Mbps or 2Mbps)
- Low power consumption: When the answer mode communication, fast air transmission and start-up time, which greatly reduces the current consumption
- Low application cost: NRF24L01 integrated part of all high-speed signal processing related to RF protocol, such as: automatic retransmission of lost packets and automatically generate response signals, etc.
- NRF24L01 SPI interface: hardware SPI port, MCU I/O ports
- Internal FIFO compatible with a variety of microprocessor interface, micro-controller is convenient
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
NRF24L01 2.4GHz Wireless Transceiver Module
- Product Code: EC-0371
- Availability: 117