The Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR) sensor module is used for motion detection. It is often referred to used "PIR", "Pyroelectric", "Passive Infrared" and "IR Motion" sensor. The module has an on-board pyroelectric sensor, conditioning circuitry and a dome shaped Fresnel lens. It is used to sense movement of people, animals, or other objects. They are commonly used in burglar alarms and automatically-activated lighting systems.
- Color: White + Green OR White + Blue
- Infrared Sensor with Control Circuit Board
- The Sensitivity and Holding Time Can be Adjusted
- Working Voltage Range: DC 4.5V- 20V
- Current Drain: <60uA
- Detection Range: <140°
- Voltage Output: High/Low level Signal: 3.3V TTL output
- Detection Distance: 3 to 7m (can be adjusted)
- Delay Time: 5 to 200s (Can be Adjusted, Default 5s +/- 3%)
- Blockade time: 2.5s (Default)
- Work temperature: -20-+80°C
- Dimension: 3.2cm x 2.4cm x 1.8cm (Approx)
- Sensitive Setting: Turn to Right, Distance Increases (About 7M); Turn to Left, Distance Reduce (About 3M)
- Time Setting: Turn to Right, Time Increases (About 200S); Turn to Left, Time Reduce (About 5S).
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 68.44 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
PIR Motion Detector Sensor Module HC-SR501
- Product Code: EC-0142
- Availability: 1951
- (Excluding 18% GST)
Select Quantity Discount Price per piece 1 - 9 0% 58.0000 10 - 24 2% Rs.57.00 25 - 49 3% Rs.56.00 50 - 99 5% Rs.55.00 100+ 7% Rs.54.00