This is Thermistor 100k NTC with 1 Meter Cable Temperature Sensor for 3D Printer Reprap. The thermistor is a thermally sensitive resistor known for exhibiting a large change in resistance with only a small change in temperature.
The thermistor installed with the copper sleeve, make the temperature control more accurately, it will have a better thermal transfer and solve the problem for thermistor fixed unstably and the problem of easy damage
In 3D printers, the temperature and fine-tuning of printers are very important, as print quality can be greatly reduced if the temperature is not set correctly.The thermistor, a temperature sensor capable of withstanding temperatures above 200 degrees Celsius, is used to fine-tune the nozzles temperature and heat the device.In most RepRaps, a thermistor senses the temperature of the Hot End.A second thermistor senses the temperature of the Heated Bed.
- 100k Ohm NTC Thermistor.
- NTC Thin Film Thermistor Cable.
- Nominal value: R25 (25 ) : (common) 1.5K, 2K, 5K, 10K, 20K, 30K, 47K, 50K, 100K, 200K, 500K, etc.
- Resistance precision: 1%, 2%, 3%.
- B value R25/50 (common) 3435k, 3600k, 3950k, 3990k, 4100k, 4200k, etc.
- B value accuracy: 1%.
- Recommend the use of parameters: R25 = 100 k B25/50 = 3950 k 1%)
1 x 100k NTC Thermistor With Copper Cap for MK8 Extruder
|Max power rating|
|Temperature Measuring Range (C)|
40C to 270C
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 115.64 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
100k NTC Thermistor With Copper Cap for MK8 Extruder
- Product Code: EC-6920
- Availability: 17
- (Excluding 18% GST)