eSun eASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate)is a UV-resistant weatherable polymer. ASAs UV-stability makes it an ideal material for outdoor applications that will experience intense exposure to the sun and weather.
ASA(Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate)is a UV-resistant weatherable polymer. Our ASA has a low-gloss matte finish that makes it a perfect filament for technical prints especially when you don't want the high-gloss surface finish often associated with many other 3D printing materials such as ABS, PETG, or PLA.
ASAs UV-stability makes it an ideal material for outdoor applications that will experience intense exposure to the sun and weather. ASAs exceptional mechanical and thermal properties coupled with excellent UV-stability is why this resin is used the Auto, Marine, and RV industries for exterior applications such as mirror housings, cowl covers, radiator grills, and sensor housings.
ASA is the perfect replacement when you require a performance material without the problems that can arise during printing with, for example, ABS. ASA not only has great strength and interlayer adhesion but also features one of the best aesthetics possible with FDM 3D printing.
ASA has a low-gloss sheen that makes technical parts look great and hides the layer lines.
ASAs exceptional mechanical and thermal properties along with excellent UV-stability make it an ideal material and ABS alternative for use in Auto, Marine, and RV industries and for exterior applications such as mirror housings, cowl covers, radiator grills, and sensor housings.
- Best print temperature: 220-260
- Feed rate: 20-90mm/s
- Idling speed: 90-150mm/s
- Set your print bed temperature to approximately 90C 110C. (if possible cool the bed down by about 10-20C after the first couple of layers)
- ASA printed at high temperatures will make the final product extra strong.
- Sticks to Kapton Tape, ABS Juice (scrap ABS filament dissolved in acetone), or extra strong hairspray on clean glass.
- A fully enclosed printer is recommended if possible to help keep some heat in while printing with ASA.
- Works well with HIPS support material.
- Excellent mechanical physical property
- Weather-resistant, high temperature resistant and excellent UV resistant
- Anti-static material.
1 x eSun 1.75mm eASA 3D Printing Filament 1kg-Black
Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate
|Filament Diameter (mm)|
|Filament Weight and Length|
1 kg/ 330 Meters
|Heating Bed Temperature (C)|
70 ~ 110
|Density ( g/cm)|
|Melt Flow Index (g/10min)|
|Dimensional Accuracy (mm)|
|Roundness Accuracy (mm)|
|Spool Size (mm)|
Hub Diameter: 32
|Bending Strength (MPa)|
|Elongation at Break (%)|
|Flexural Modulus (MPa)|
|Print Temperature (C)|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)|
|Distortion Temp (C,0.45MPa)|
|Impact Strength ( kJ/m)|
Inner diameter: 50 mm
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 2594.82 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
eSun 1.75mm eASA 3D Printing Filament 1kg-Black
- Product Code: EC-7040
- Availability: 3
- (Excluding 18% GST)