This Bio-based 3D printing resin uses PLA monomers as raw material and has unique features that make it a perfect general-purpose resin. Specifically designed for LCD/LED light source to achieve better printing quality. PLA Resin, Compatible to most LCD printers using 405 nm wavelength light. 75 shore D hardness and having Faster Printing Speed
1) Keep away from light and sealed at room temperature.
2) It is recommended to store the resin between 15 Celsius and 35 Celsius in its original container.
Avoid any dusty or moist environment.
1) Shake well before use. Avoid any direct sunlight during usage.
2) Keep it away from the children. Do not put in mouth.
3) Wear gloves before use to avoid direct contact with the skin and keep the room ventilated.
4) If accidentally contacted, please wash with plenty of water immediately. Seek medical advice if necessary.
5) Finished models are required to clean by high-concentration alcohol (>95%) for about 30 seconds.
- Low odor
- Safe & Environmentally friendly
- Low viscosity
- Improved flow
- Easy to clean
- Stronger than most other standard resins
- High precision
- Low warp
1 x eSUN 3D Printer bio Resin for LCD 3D Printers,1kg eResin-PLA
|Viscosity(25C MPa s)|
|Elongation at Break(%)|
|IZOD Impact Strength(J/m)|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 4718.82 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
eSUN 3D Printer bio Resin for LCD 3D Printers,1kg eResin-PLA- gray
- Product Code: EC-7033
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- (Excluding 18% GST)