E-bikes generally combine both pedal-assist sensors as well as a throttle. Some electric bikes have an electric motor that operates on a power-on-demand basis only. In this case, the electric motor is engaged and operated manually using a throttle, which is usually on the handgrip just like the ones on a motorbike or scooter.
The e-brake lever is a replacement for the regular brake lever and cuts out the controller or engages regenerative braking in the controller when the lever is squeezed which prolongs the motors lifespan. We have integrated levers for both mechanical and hydraulic brakes furthermore, it can be added to your existing levers to turn them into e-brakes. It provides smooth braking and doesn't damage the motors and its performance.
- 100% Brand new and high-quality product
- Adopting full aluminium material, high performance of durability and stability.
- Suitable for many kinds of cycling bikes with a 22.5 mm handlebar, such as mountain bike, road bike and more.
- The 1.5 m low-level brake cable has no negative pole or positive pole distinction, can be arbitrarily connected to the electric brake switch.
- It plays a big role in protecting the motor and prolongs your motors lifespan.
- A good replacement part for your old or damaged brake lever of a bike.
1 x Brake Lever for E-bike(Pack of 2 Left & Right)
Aluminium and aluminium alloy
|Switch Work Load Parameter|
|Cable Length (cm)|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 423.62 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
High Quality Brake Lever for Ebike
- Product Code: EC-8833
- Availability: 3
- (Excluding 18% GST)