Gears play a huge role in much of the technology around today. For example, robotics assemblies, car engines, drills, lathes, mills, CD/DVD Drives, printers, mechanical watches, children's toys, in fact, gears are almost everywhere there are motors and engines which produce a rotational movement.
This is a 23T Straight Bevel Gear ID 8mm Round designed with 1.25M-23T-8-28.75 model structure. It denotes 1.25 pitch module, 23 teeth, 8 mm inner diameter, and 28.75 mm pitch circle diameter. A bevel gear is shaped like a right circular cone with most of its tip cut off. When two bevel gears mesh, their imaginary vertices must occupy the same point, forming an arbitrary non-straight angle between the shafts. The angle between the shafts can be anything except zero or 180 degrees.
Applications of bevel gears are as follows:
- They are used in differential drives, which can transmit power to two axles spinning at different speeds, as as those on a cornering automobile
- Bevel gears are used as the main mechanism for hand drills. The bevel gears have added an advantage of increasing the speed of rotation of the chuck and this makes it possible to drill a range of materials.
- Standard bevel gears are mainly used in low speed applications.
- Good Quality Material
- Light Weight
- Heavy Duty and Long Life
- Good Temperature and Environmental Resistance
1 x 23T Straight Bevel Gear ID 8mm Round
|No. of teeth|
|Face Width (FW) mm|
|Total Width (W)|
|Internal Diameter (ID) mm|
|Outside Diameter (OD) mm|
|Pitch Circle Diameter (PCD) mm|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 62.54 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
23 Teeth Straight Bevel Plastic Gear ID 8mm Round
- Product Code: EC-8484
- Availability: 3
- (Excluding 18% GST)