Gears play a huge role in much of the technology around today. For example, robotics assemblies, car engines, drills, lathes, mills, CD/DVD Drives, printers, mechanical watches, children's toys, in fact, gears are almost everywhere there are motors and engines which produce a rotational movement.
Nylon Metal Insert Spur gear has significant advantages over their metal counterparts in several ways. Nylon Materials used in gears are, in general, engineering plastics such as polyacetal (POM) and MC Nylon which is essentially polyamide resin and metal combined with it Aluminum which provide extra heavy torque handling capacity to gear without being heavy in weight. This allows for weight reduction in machine design. They are quiet, absorb vibration and do not need lubrication.
- They can be used to reverse the direction of rotation, for example when selecting reverse in your car.
- Gears are also used to transfer rotational motion to a different axis.
- Gears are used to alter the speed of rotation which in the same way can be used to alter the end turning force or torque available.
- Good Quality Material
- Light Weight
- Heavy Duty and Long Life
- Good Temperature and Environmental Resistance
1 x Nylon Metal Insert Spur gear (1.25M-60T-6-75)
Nylon Metal Insert Spur
|No. of teeth|
|Face Width (FW) mm|
|Total Width (W)|
|Internal Diameter (ID) mm|
|Outside Diameter (OD) mm|
|Pitch Circle Diameter (PCD) mm|
Nylon and Aluminum
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 282.02 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
60 Teeth Plastic Spur Gear with Metal Insert (1.25M-60T-6-75)
- Product Code: EC-8500
- Availability: 1
- (Excluding 18% GST)