M2 SS Hex Nut- 25 Pieces pack are internally threaded and have a hex drive for nearly all general applications. It is most commonly used nut for wide range applications. Hex Nuts are used in any application with a mating male threaded machine bolt or screw. Can be used with any fastener with a machine screw thread. Hex Nuts are used with compatible sized bolts and washers.
Stainless Steel Material provides the extra hardness and sharp thread for tight fittings and nickel plating gives the corrosion protection to the Nut.
- The product images views uploaded above may differ fromthe actual product.
- The Dimensions mentioned may vary at small extent between 0.2-0.5%.
Specifications and Features:
- Type: M2
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Weight: 20 gm(50 pcs pack).
- Inner Diameter: 2mm.
- Outer Diameter: 4mm.
- Colour: Silver While
- Stainless-steel finish
- Coarse threaded
- Corrosive resistant.
- Ideal for fitting on an exposed surface.
- Hardness is 2 times higher than copper, 10 times higher than aluminum.
- More convenient for the hand as well as Machinetightening.
1 x M2 SS Hex Nut- 25 Pieces pack
|Nut Inner Diameter (mm)|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 105.02 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
M2 SS Hex Nut- 25 Pieces pack
- Product Code: EC-8743
- Availability: 5409
- (Excluding 18% GST)