Grove I2C Motor Driver Module (L298P) is a common-use motor driver for stepping motor and servo motor. It embeds an STM32 chip for burning the code to control the motor driver. This is a 2-channel motor driver, each channel can support up to 1A current. You can also use the I2C interface to transmit data from the peripheral microcontroller. The default I2C address is 0x0f and you are able to change the address of the Motor driver by connecting the I2C wire hat. The I2C address is selectable from 0x00 to 0x0f.
- DC motor control
- Stepper motor control
- STM32f030f4P6 microcontroller for burning the code and control the Motor Driver.
- L298P Motor driver which can drive dc motor as well as a stepper motor.
- Selectable I2C address from 0x00 to 0x0f, the default I2C address is 0x0f.
- Dual-channel output with 1A current on each channel, max 2A current.
- Green LED on for the clockwise direction and red LED on for the anti-clockwise direction for each channel
1 x SeeedStudio Grove I2C Motor Driver Module (L298P)
1 x Grove cable
|Motor Supply Voltage|
MAX 2A, 1A for each channel
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 1339.3 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
SeeedStudio Grove I2C Motor Driver Module (L298P)
- Product Code: EC-5236
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- (Excluding 18% GST)