TowerPro MG995 – Continuous Rotation 360° Metal Gear Servo Motor is a high-speed standard servo can rotate 360 degrees. You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos, so it’s great for beginners who want to make stuff move without building a motor controller with feedback & gearbox, especially since it will fit in small places. The MG995 Metal Gear Servo also comes with a selection of arms and hardware to get you set up nice and fast.
- RED – Positive
- Brown – Negative
- Orange – Signal
- Weight: 55g
- Dimension : 40.7 × 19.7 × 42.9 mm (LxWxH)
- Operating temperature: -30 ~ + 60 °
- Deadband setting: 4 microseconds
- Rotation angle: 360°
- Torque: 4.8V: 130.5 oz-in (9.40 kg-cm), 6.0V: 152.8 oz-in (11.00 kg-cm)
- Speed: 4.8V: 0.20 sec/60°, 6.0V: 0.16 sec/60°
- Servo type: analog servo
- Operation Voltage : 4.8 – 7.2Volts
- Gear Type: All Metal Gears
- Stable and shockproof double ball bearing design
- Control System: Analog
- The connection cable is thicker.
- Equips high-quality motor.
- High resolution
- Accurate positioning
- Fast control response
- Constant torque throughout the servo travel range
- Excellent holding power
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Tower Pro MG995 Metal Gear Servo Motor (360 Degree Rotation)
- Product Code: EC-2986
- Availability: 89