Nema17 4.2 kg-cm Single Shaft Stepper motor can provide 4.2 kg-cm of torque at 1.7A current per phase. The stepper motors move in precisely repeatable steps, hence they are the motors of choice for the machines requiring precise position control.
The motor’s position can be commanded to move or hold at one position with the help of Stepper Motor Drivers. The Nema17 4.2 kg-cm Stepper motor provides excellent response to starting, stopping and reversing pulses from stepper motor driver.
They are very useful in the various application, especially which demands low speed with high precision. Many machines such as 3D Printers, CNC Router and Mills, Camera Platforms, XYZ Plotters etc.
It is a brushless DC motor, so the life of this motor is dependent upon life of the bearings. The position control is achieved by a simple Open Loop control mechanism so doesn’t require complex electronic control circuitry.
The motor’s shaft has been machined for good grip with a pulley, drive gear etc. and especially avoiding stall or slip.
Features of NEMA17 4.2 kg-cm Single Shaft Stepper Motor:-
- Input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- Provides good starting, stopping and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of the exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
- The Nema17 4.2 kg-cm Stepper motor dimensions and weight may have ±2% error.
- Resonances can occur because of improper instalment.
- Not easy to operate at extremely high speeds.
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 678.5 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
NEMA17 4.2 kg-cm Single Shaft Stepper Motor
- Product Code: EC-3919
- Availability: 57
- (Excluding 18% GST)