ESP-01M can be widely used on various occasions for networking, home automation, industrial wireless control, baby monitors, wearable electronics, infinite position sensing device, wireless positioning systems, signal, and other networking applications, networking applications is the ideal solution.
ESP-01M uses the DIP plug-in package, the unique design so that it can be flexible docking to existing products, especially suitable for automation, large-scale, modern production of low cost, convenient application in various networking hardware terminal applications.
- The smallest 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi SoC module
- Uses low power 32bit CPU and compatible with the application processor
- Main frequency up to 160MHz
- Built-in 10Bit high precision ADC
- Support UART/GPIO/PWM/ADC interface
- Integrate Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA
- Support multiple sleep modes
- Standby power consumption as low as 1.0mW
- Embedded Lwip protocol stack
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP work model
- Support Smart Config/AirKiss
- Series Rate up to 4Mbps
- Universal AT instruction
- Support serial local upgrade and remote firmware upgrade
1 x Seeedstudio ESP-01M ESP8285 Wi-Fi SoC Module.
|Custom IO Port|
|Average Current Consumption (mA)|
|Input Supply Range (VDC)|
3.0 ~ 3.6
|UART Baud rate|
Default 115200 bps
|Operating Temperature (C)|
-20 to 85
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 341.02 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Seeedstudio ESP-01M ESP8285 Wi-Fi SoC Module
- Product Code: EC-5239
- Availability: 1
- (Excluding 18% GST)