A Blue light-emitting diode (LED) is a semiconductor light source. LEDs are used as indicator lamps in many devices and are increasingly used for another lighting. It looks like a blue led and it luminate blue light.
The series is specially designed for applications requiring higher brightness. The led lamps are available in different colors, intensities.
They are used in a wide range of Application such as
- TV set
- Project Panel for Indicators
- Choice of various viewing angles
- Reliable and robust
- Pb free
- The product itself will remain within RoHS compliant version Applications
- Diameter : 3mm
- Color : Blue
- Forward voltage : 1.8 V to 2.2 V
- Peak Reverse Voltage : 5 volts
- Lens Color : Blue
5 x Blue LED - 3mm Diffused
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 8.85 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Blue LED - 3mm Diffused - 5 Pieces Pack
- Product Code: EC-2368
- Availability: 6971
- (Excluding 18% GST)