This is a general OLED display Module, 0.91 inch diagonal, 128x32 pixels, with an embedded controller, communicating via an I2C interface. OLEDs are the future of displays, as they possess some of the greatest advantages over both conventional display technologies of LCDs and LED.
The most attractive thing about using OLED displays is that they do not need a backlight like conventional LCD/LED screens. The organic material itself has a property known as Electroluminescence (EL), which causes the material to glow when stimulated by a current or an electric field. Best energy-saving displays ever!!!
This Waveshare General 0.91inch OLED display Module offers 128x32 pixel resolution. They are featuring much less thickness than LCD displays with good brightness and also produce better and true colors.
This OLED Display Module is very compact and will add a great ever user interface experience to your Arduino project. The connection of this display with Arduino is made through the I2C(also called IIC) serial interface.
The 0.91inch OLED display Module produces white text on black background with very good contrast when supplied with a DC 2.8V supply. The OLED Display Modules also offers a very wide viewing angle.
- 0.91inch small form factor
- 128x32 high resolution
- I2C interface requires only two signal pins
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- No need for the backlight
- The display is self-illuminating
- Power requirement is low
- They are offering the large viewing angle
- Better performance characteristics than traditional LCD and LED displays.
1 x 0.91inch OLED Module
1 x PH2.0 4Pin
3.3V / 5V
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Waveshare 0.91 inch 128x32 General OLED Display Module
- Product Code: EC-6764
- Availability: 3