Espressif ESP32-WROVER-B Wireless Module is a powerful, generic WiFi-BT-BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications. These applications range from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming, and MP3 decoding. ESP32-WROVER-B features an 8MB external SPI flash and an additional 64MB SPI Pseudo static RAM (PSRAM).
ESP-32SWifiBluetooth combo module provides SDK Firmware for fast on-line programming and open source toolchains based on GCC for development support. It is designed for Generic low power IoT sensor hub, loggers, video streaming for the camera, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth enabled devices, Home automation, and mesh network applications, aimed at makers, hardware engineers, software engineers and solution provides.
ESP32is a single chip 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth combo chip designed with TSMC ultra-low-power 40 nm technology. It is designed and optimized for the best power performance, RF performance, robustness, versatility, features, and reliability, for a wide variety of applications, and different power profiles.
ESP32 is the most integrated solution for Wi-Fi + Bluetooth applications in the industry with less than 10 external components. ESP32 integrates the antenna switch, RF balun, power amplifier, low noise receive amplifier, filters, and power management modules. As such, the entire solution occupies a minimal Printed Circuit Board (PCB)area.
ESP32 is designed for mobile, wearable electronics, and the Internet of Things (IoT) applications. It has many features of state-of-the-art low power chips, including fine resolution clock gating, power modes, and dynamic power scaling.
- ESP32 embedded, two or one Xtensa 32-bit LX6 microprocessor(s) with adjustable clock frequency, ranging from 80 MHz to 240 MHz.
- +19.5 dBm output power ensures a good physical range.
- Classic Bluetooth for legacy connections, also supporting L2CAP, SDP, GAP, SMP, AVDTP, AVCTP, A2DP (SNK), and AVRCP (CT).
- Support for Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth LE) profiles including L2CAP, GAP, GATT, SMP, and GATT-based profiles like BluFi, SPP-like, etc.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth LE) connects to smartphones, broadcasting low-energy beacons for easy detection.
- Sleep current is less than 5 A, making it suitable for battery-powered and wearable electronics applications.
- Peripherals include capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensor, SD card interface, Ethernet, high-speed SPI, UART, I2S, and I2C.
- Fully certified with integrated antenna and software stacks.
- Wifi: 802.11 b/g/n (802.11n up to 150 Mbps)
- Frequency range 2.4 GHz ~ 2.5 GHz
- Bluetooth: v4.2 BR/EDR and BLE
- Radio: NZIF receiver with 97 dBm sensitivity, Class-1, class-2, and class-3 transmitter, AFH
- Audio: CVSD and SBC
- On-chip sensor: Hall sensor
- Integrated crystal: 40 MHz crystal
- Integrated SPI flash: 8 MB
- Integrated PSRAM: 64 MB
- Operating voltage/Power supply: 3.0 V ~ 3.6 V
- Minimum current: 500 mA
- Operating temperature range: 40 C ~ 85 C
- Dimensions: 18 x 31.5 x 3.3 mm
- Moisture sensitivity level (MSL): Level 3
1 x Espressif ESP32-WROVER-B 8M 64Mbit Flash WiFi Bluetooth Module
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 529.82 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Espressif ESP32-WROVER-B 8M 64Mbit Flash WiFi Bluetooth Module
- Product Code: EC-5791
- Availability: 26
- (Excluding 18% GST)