The A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Magnet Detector Switch for Arduino is a switch that will turn on/off in the presence of a magnetic field. If no magnetic field is present, the signal line of the sensor is HIGH (3.5 V). If a magnetic field is presented to the sensor, the signal line goes LOW, at the same time the LED on the sensor lights up. An onboard LED will also indicate the presence of a magnetic field.
Connect the Powerline (middle) to +5V and ground (-) to GND. Connectsignal (s) to any digital pin on the Arduino.
Features of A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Module:-
- Digital Output Hall-effect sensor.
- Operating voltage: typically 5V.
- Output Current: 25mA.
- It can be used to detect both the poles of a magnet.
- The output voltage is equal to the operating voltage.
- Operating temperature: -40C to 85C.
- Turn on and Turn off time is 2 sec each.
- Inbuilt reverse polarity protection.
- Suitable for Automotive and Industrial Applications.
Specifications of A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Module:-
|Power Consumption at Rest|
|Power Consumption when Switched|
|Operating Temperature (C)|
-40 to +90
Package Includes :
1 x A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Magnet Detector Switch for Arduino.
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 36.58 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Module
- Product Code: EC-4598
- Availability: 635
- (Excluding 18% GST)