DSM501A PM2.5 Dust Sensor Module can sense that tobacco smoke and pollen, house dust, such as heating automatic suction device, adjustable resistance is set up to detect the size of the dust. Using the same as the particle counter principle as the foundation, to detect the absolute number of particles per unit volume.
- PWM output mode
- Compact, lightweight
- Easy to install
- A single power supply
- Air purifiers and air cleaners
- The air quality monitoring instrument
- Air conditioning and other related products.
Specifications and Features:
- Type: Dust Sensor
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Material: Plastic, aluminum, PCB
- Output: Analog Sensor
- Theory: smoke Sensor
- Usage: Dust Sensor
- Cable Length: 18cm
- The optical principle, be able to detect more than 1-micron dust particles
- The two output modes, solve different sensitivity requirements, high output signal Vout clean environment (4V)
- Detecting particles range: up to 8000pcs / 283ml (1um particles above).
1 x DSM501A PM2.5 Dust Sensor Module for Arduino, Air-Conditioners.
1 x Connecting Cable.
|Supply voltage (V)|
|Operating supply voltage (V)|
|Operating current (Max)|
PWM pulse width modulation
15,000 / 283ml
|Operating Temperature (C)|
-10 ~ +65
|Storage temperature (C)|
-20 ~ +80
Approximately 1 minute after the heater is switched on
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 860.22 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
DSM501A PM2.5 Dust Sensor Module for Arduino, Air-Conditioners
- Product Code: EC-5329
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- (Excluding 18% GST)