This is a standard load cell for measuring weight up to 100 Kg. The output of the load cell is in mili-volts and cannot be directly measured by a micro-controller. So an ADC with high resolution or an instrumentation amplifier is required to make the output of the load cell readable to a micro-controller.
A load cell is a transducer that is used to create an electrical signal whose magnitude is directly proportional to the force being measured. The various types of load cells include hydraulic load cells, pneumatic load cells and strain gauge load cells.
This is a standard load cell for measuring weight up to 100 Kg. The most common use of this weight sensor is in weighing machine. Every weighing machine which shows weight has a load cell as sensing element.
This conversion is indirect and happens in two stages. Through a mechanical arrangement, the force being sensed deforms a strain gauge. The strain gauge measures the deformation (strain) as an electrical signal, because the strain changes the effective electrical resistance of the wire. A load cell usually consists of four strain gauges in a Wheatstone bridge configuration. Load cells of one strain gauge (quarter bridge) or two strain gauges (half bridge) are also available.
The electrical signal output is typically in the order of a few millivolts and requires amplification by an instrumentation amplifier before it can be used. The output of the transducer is plugged into an algorithm to calculate the force applied to the transducer.
Load cells are used in several types of measuring instruments such as weighing scales, universal testing machines.
Specification of 100kg load cell :
- Capacity : 100 KG
- Rated output(MV/V) : 1.944 mv/v
- Combined error(%RO) : <±0.030
- Creep(%RO/30min) : 0.018
- Temperature effect on sensitivity(%RO/°C) : 0.016
- Temperature effect on zero(%RO/°C) : 0.020
- Zero balance(%RO) : 1.5
- Input resistance(O) : 405±10
- Output resistance(O) : 350±5
- Insulation resistance(MO<50V>) : 5000
- Recommended excitation voltage(V) : 10~15
- Compensated temperature range(°C) : -10~+40
- Operating temperature range(°C) : -35~+80
- Safe overload(%RO) : 120
- Ultimate overload(%RO) : 150
- Load cell material : Aluminium
- Method of connecting wire : Red(+),Black(-),Green(+),White(-)
Applications of Load Cell :
- Electronic platform scale
- Digital scale
- Parcel post scale
- Electronic balance
1 x 100kg Load Cell Electronic Weighing Scale Sensor
|Country Of Origin|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 1091.5 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
100kg Load Cell Electronic Weighing Scale Sensor
- Product Code: EC-9939
- Availability: 76
- (Excluding 18% GST)