NTC Thermistor temperature sensor module is low cost, small size module. It is very sensitive to ambient temperature. It is generally used to detect the temperature of the surrounding environment. Through potentiometer adjustment, it is possible to change the temperature detection threshold.
DO output can be directly connected to the microcontroller to detect high and low, by detecting temperature changes in the environment.
The temperature detection range of the module is between 20 and 80 degrees Celsius. This module can be replaced with a line temperature sensor for controlling the water temperature, water tank, etc.
Generally, the 4 wire method of thermistor measurement is the most accurate because there is effectively no current flowing in either of the measurement cable wires and therefore no added resistance due to the cable wires.
- Using the NTC thermistor sensor, good sensitivity.
- The comparator output signal clean waveform is good, driving ability than 15mA.
- Adjust the temperature distribution bit detection threshold.
- Working voltage 3.3V-5V.
- The output format: Digital switching output (0 and 1).
- With bolt holes for easy installation.
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator.
1 x 4PIN NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor Module.
|Operating voltage (v)|
3.3 ~ 5
|Temperature sense range (C)|
-25 ~ +80
Both Analog and Digital
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 67.26 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
4PIN NTC Thermistor Temperature Sensor Module
- Product Code: EC-5325
- Availability: 179
- (Excluding 18% GST)