These connectors are designed to terminate to industry-standard 50 ohm and 75-ohm cables with longer life, perfect designs and durable industry-grade Standards and finish.
Main Application of BNC Connectors:
Antennas, Cable Assembly, Automotive, Radios, Video, Broadcast, Telecom, Satcom, Monitors, Recorders, Switchers, Base Stations, Medical Equipment, Instrumentation, CCTV, CATV, HDTV, etc.
- Pcb Mount, Jack/female, Straight/180, 75;
- Compact Design for less installation space required;
- Easy quick connect and disconnect coupling;
- Impedance 75 ohm
- Frequency Range: 0~3 GHz
- VSWR: Straight type 1.22/3GHz / R/A type 1.30/3GHz
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1500 V rms
- Working Voltage: 500 V rms
- Center Contact Resistance 1.5 m (Milliohms max.)
- Outer Contact Resistance 2.0 m (Milliohms max.)
- Insulation Resistance 5 10 m (Milliohms min.)
- Coupling: bayonet
- Contact Retention: 6 lbs min.
- Mating Durability: 500 cycles
- Environmental Characteristics: Teflon -40~+110/ POM -40~+60
- Coupling Nut Retention: 100 lbs. min.
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202 Meth. 204
- Corrosion Resistance: MIL-STD-202 Meth. 10
1 x Micro BNC Connector Panel Mount Straight Female For PCB Mount
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 187.62 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Micro BNC Connector Panel Mount Straight Female For PCB Mount
- Product Code: EC-5734
- Availability: 6
- (Excluding 18% GST)