Screwdriver is a tool for driving or removing screws. A typical simple screwdriver has a handle and a shaft, and a tip that the user inserts into the screw head to turn it. The shaft is usually made of tough steel to resist bending or twisting.
- Precision Screwdriver Set: Slotted 1.4mm, 2mm, 2.4mm, 3mm and Phillips 0, 1
- For use with glasses, electronics, watches, laptops, cameras, computers, small appliances, etc
- Attractive bi-material handles designed for easy and comfortable grip
- Hardened bars with black oxide finish to resist corrosion
- Durable plastic storage case
- Tool Type Screwdriver Set
- Tip/Socket Type(s): Phillips, Slotted/Standard
- Tip/Socket Size(s) 1.4mm,2mm,2.4mm,3mm,#0,#1
- Overall Length: 7.7"
- Handle Material: Plastic
- Clip Tip: Yes
- Includes #0 Phillips, #1 Phillips,1.4mm, 2mm, 2.4mm, 3mm Slotted Screwdrivers, Plastic Storage Case
|Country Of Origin|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 447.22 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Stanley Precision 66-052 Bi-Material Handle 6 Pieces Screwdriver Set
- Product Code: EC-12221
- Availability: 63
- (Excluding 18% GST)