Accurate flow measurement is an essential step both in the terms of qualitative and economic points of view. Flow meters have proven excellent devices for measuring water flow, and now it is very easy to build a water management system using the renowned water flow sensor YF-S201. For example you can make a robotic cocktail dispensing machine, and can use this sensors to accurately measure components like Soda, Water, etc.
YF-S201 1/2 inch Water Flow Sensor sits in line with the water line and contains a pinwheel sensor to measure how much water has moved through it. There is an integrated magnetic Hall-Effect sensor that outputs an electrical pulse with every revolution. YF-S201 1/2 inch water flow sensor has only three wires and it can be easily interfaced between any microcontroller and Arduino board. It requires only +5V Vcc and gives pulse output, the sensor needs to be tightly fitted between water pipeline.
Specifications of 1/2 inch Water Flow Sensor - YF-S201:-
- Model: YF-S201
- Sensor Type: Hall effect
- Working Voltage: 5 to 18V DC (min tested working voltage 4.5V)
- Max current draw: 15mA @ 5V
- Output Type: 5V TTL
- Working Flow Rate: 1 to 30 Liters/Minute
- Working Temperature range: -25 to +80℃
- Working Humidity Range: 35%-80% RH
- Accuracy: ±10%
- Maximum water pressure: 2.0 MPa
- Output duty cycle: 50% +-10%
- Output rise time: 0.04us
- Output fall time: 0.18us
- Flow rate pulse characteristics: Frequency (Hz) = 7.5 * Flow rate (L/min)
- Pulses per Liter: 450
- Durability: minimum 300,000 cycles
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
1/2 inch Water Flow Sensor - YF-S201
- Product Code: EC-0870
- Availability: 1214
- Rs.270.00 Excluding 18% GST