YF-DN40 1.5 inch is a plastic body water flow sensor that contains a water rotor and a hall-effect sensor and is used for flow measurement for industrial application . When the water flows through the rotor, rotor rolls and the speed of it changes with a different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signal.
The output of the flow sensor is proportional to the water flow. The more the water flowing more are the pulses.
Features of 1.5 inch Water Flow Sensor - YF-DN40:-
- Hydrostatic pressure> 1.75MPa meet
- Operating voltage range DC 5 ~ 24V comply
- Insulation resistance> 100M> 100M
- Accuracy in 1 ~ 120L / MIN ± 2% in line
- Flow pulse characteristics F = (0.45 * Q) Q = L / Min meet
- Low temperature test at -20'C temperature placed after 72h, at room temperature for 1h, the first measurement accuracy within ± 5% value in line
- High-temperature test temperature at 85'C placed after 72h, at room temperature for 1h, the first measurement accuracy within ± 5% value
- 11/2" DN40 flow rate 5~150L/min Plastic Hall Turbine flow sensor meter switch valve control liquid flow sensor
Specifications 1.5 inch Water Flow Sensor - YF-DN40:-
- Product item no. :YF-DN40
- Material : Plastic
- Function : Sensor , flow rate control
- Thread size : BSP 1 1/2”
- Size:L 92x OD46 X1.5"
- Color : Black color
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
1.5 inch Water Flow Sensor - YF-DN40
- Product Code: EC-3053
- Availability: 19
Select Quantity Discount Price per piece 1 - 3 0% 1075.0000 4+ 12% Rs.950.00