74HC75 is 4 Bit Bi-Stable Latch 16 Pin IC. It contains 4 transparent D latches with common enable (gate) on latches 0 and 1 and another common enable on latches 2 and 3. When Q follows D (latch enabled) latch is said to be transparent. Q output will change only on edge of input trigger pulse. small triangle on clock (Cp) input of symbol indicates that device is positive edge-triggered. D and clock inputs are synchronous inputs. set (SD) and reset (RD) inputs are asynchronous. They operate independent of D and Cp. bubbles on set and reset inputs indicate that they are low active. latches are ideally suited for use as temporary storage for binary information between processing units and input output or indicator units.
- 4-bit Bistable Latch in a 16-Pin DIP Package
- Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS and TTL
- Large Operating Voltage Range
- Wide Operating Conditions
- Type: DIP
- Voltage Rating: 4.75 to 5.25V
- Temperature Rating: 0 to 70 Deg C
- Number of Pins: 16
- Mounting: Through Hole
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
74HC75 IC - 4 Bit Bi-Stable Latch IC (7475 IC)
- Product Code: EC-1177
- Availability: 65