74HC86 is Quad 2-Input EXOR Gate 14 Pin IC. It is an advanced high speed CMOS 2−input Exclusive−OR gate fabricated with silicon gate CMOS technology. It achieves high speed operation similar to equivalent Bipolar Schottky TTL while maintaining CMOS low power dissipation. Internal circuit is composed of three stages, including a buffer output which provides high noise immunity and stable output. Inputs tolerate voltages up to 7V, allowing interface of 5V systems to 3V systems. Used for Building Arithmetic Logic Circuits, Computational Logic Comparators and Error Detection Circuits and True/Complement Element.
- High Noise Immunity: VNIH = VNIL = 28% VCC
- Power Down Protection Provided on Inputs
- Balanced Propagation Delays
- Designed for 2 V to 6V Operating Range
- Low Noise: VOLP = 0.8 V (Max)
- Pin and Function Compatible with Other Standard Logic Families
- Type: Quad
- Material: Plastic
- Number of: 14 Pins
- Mounting: Through Hole
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
74HC86 IC - Quad 2-Input EXOR GATE IC (7486 IC)
- Product Code: EC-0055
- Availability: 2147