30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller is specifically made for quadcopters and multi-rotors and provides faster and better motor speed control giving better flight performance compared to other available ESCs.
30A BLDC ESC ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER can drive motors which consume up to 30A current. It works on 2S-3S LiPo batteries. It has an onboard BEC which provides regulated 5V(2A max draw) to power the flight controller and other onboard modules. It can be used to control our brushless motors with a 2S-3S LiPo (make sure motor doesn’t draw more than 30A).
This particular ESC is recommended with A2212 brushless motor (1000kv, 1400kv, 2200kv).
BATTERY SIDE – MALE DEANS ( T ) CONNECTOR
MOTOR SIDE – FEMALE 3.5MM GOLD CONNECTOR
Specifications and Features:-
- MODEL: STANDARD 30A BLDC ESC ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROLLER
- WEIGHT: 23g
- DIMENSIONS: 45 x 24 x 9 mm(LxWxH)
- Color: Yellow
- CURRENT (A): 30A
- BEC: 3A
- Li-Poly: 2-3
- Ni-Mh/Ni-CD: 4-10 Ni-Mh
- CONSTANT CURRENT: 30A Max 40A<10s
- Li-Poly 2-3 CELLS; Ni-MH 4-10 CELLS Auto Detect
- Break On/Off
- Auto Low BATTERY Slow down at 3.0V/cell Lipo, cut-off at 2.9V/cell lipo
- APPLICATION: Multirotors, Rc Airplanes, etc.
1 x Standard 30A BLDC ESC Electronic Speed Controller with Connectors
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
30A BLDC ESC - Brushless Motor Speed Controller
- Product Code: EC-0695
- Availability: 365