5 inch LCD Touch Screen Display with HDMI for Raspberry Pi 3, Pi2, Model B/B+
The 5 Inch Touch Screen HDMI Interface TFT LCD Module is a good solution for those who are seeking for a bigger resolution display.
This TFT LCD Display for Raspberry Pi has 5″ size which features 800×480 pixel resolution. Getting the Pi onto the display board is easy enough!!! make use of stand-off screws included in this pack to put the Raspberry Pi on the display board. But while you do this please ensure that the HDMI ports of both the Display and the Pi would line up with each other so that you will take advantage of HDMI connector that we are providing in this product pack.
This 5 Inch Touch Screen HDMI Interface TFT LCD Module is a mini panel-mountable HDMI monitor. Small and simple, yet you can use this display with any computer that has HDMI output, and the shape makes it easy to attach to an electronic product.
It features efficient operation by equipping Backlight Power switch with which you can control the backlight whether to be on and off to save power. It has 13×2 Pin Socket from where one can get 5V Power from raspberry Pi to LCD and at the same time, transfer touch signal back to Raspberry Pi. It also features extended interface which is the replica of 13×2 Pin Socket.
Although the 800×480 common HDMI display is made for Raspberry Pi, you can use it on other compatible boards too.
- Very High Resolution - 800 x 480
- Can be directly plugged into any version of Raspberry Pi (Except 1st Generation of Raspberry Pi Model B which requires HDMI Cable).
- For displaying, HDMI Interface is used, No Input/Output is required but touch panel still need Input/Output.
- Back Light Control to lower Power Consumption.
- Driver Provided (Works with Custom Raspbian Directly).
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
5 inch LCD Touch Screen Display with HDMI for Raspberry Pi
- Product Code: EC-1579
- Availability: 10