After Huge Success of Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Raspberry Pi Foundation has launched a new upgraded version of this model i.e Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Plus(+). It has an updated 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4GHz with built-in metal heatsink, dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN, faster (300 mbps) Ethernet, and PoE capability via a separate PoE HAT.
It has 1GB of RAM, faster dual-band 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, and significantly faster 300Mbit/s ethernet. The Pi 3 B+ is to provide with the same Pi as before, but now with Gigabit and PoE capable Ethernet, as well as better overheating protection for the 64-bit processor.
Why choose Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+?
If you’re looking for great speed and connectivity, the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is for you. Whether you want to learn computer programming, or trying to incorporate Internet-of-things into your workplace, the B+ model can help you achieve your goals.
It would be impossible to tell you everything that a Raspberry Pi can do as, with some help from add-on devices, there are no limits to your imagination. From media players to full IOT integration, education to gaming, monitoring working conditions to work productivity, and even controlling your own robot, Raspberry Pi covers a huge range of applications.
Pi 3 Model B vs. Pi 3 Model B+
The new B+ board is actually uses the same footprint as the previous B model and the Raspberry Pi 2. Therefore you can use it as an upgrade to existing projects or even use most existing cases.
The new B+ model features upgraded board components to help your applications and calculations run faster and smoother.
The B+ also features an exciting 64-bit quad core processor running at least 10% faster than the previous model. It also has improved thermal management.
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837 Processor Quad core A53 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
- Memory: 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- Bluetooth: Cypress BLE chip 2.4Ghz/5.0GHz IEEE 802.11ac
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (300Mbps max)
- USB: Four USB 2.0 ports
- Connection: GPIO Header 40-pin
- HDMI: 1 x full size
- Video: MIPI DSI display port, MIPI CSI camera port & 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30). H.264 encode (1080p30). OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics.
- Storage: microSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Power: USB connector for 5.1V / 2.5A dc
- POE enabled
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Raspberry Pi 3 - Model B+ - 1.4Ghz 64Ghz Processor with 1 GB Ram (Original)
- Product Code: EC-2628
- Availability: 20
- (Excluding 18% GST)
You save Rs.123.00!