HDMI male to VGA Female Converter, with 3.5 mm Audio Out converts digital HDMI signal into analog VGA video. This converter module has integrated audio output and it is powered via an HDMI connector, therefore this HDMI Male to VGA Female Adapter requires no external power. Ideal for use with Raspberry Pi, all models of Raspberry Pi features an HDMI port for display connectivity. However at times, we may need to interface an old VGA display with Raspberry Pi, such times can be dealt with our HDMI Male to VGA Female Adapter.
The Adapter needs no software and it is just plug and play all the way. HDMI Male to VGA Female Adapter can also be used with anything that practically demands an HDMI VGA conversion, such as your PC, Laptop, DVD Player, PS3, Xbox 360, projectors etc. It supports 720p and 1080p full-size high-definition resolution. The integrated audio out allows you to enjoy high-quality sound.
- Brand new and high quality.
- Interface: HDMI Input, VGA Output.
- Converts complete HDMI into VGA video.
- Resolution of up to 720P/1080i/1080P
- Plug and play, no driver needed.
- Powered by HDMI, no external power adapter required.
- Plug and Play, no software is needed.
- Compatible for Raspberry Pi / PC / Laptop / DVD Player / PS3 / Xbox360 / projectors etc
Note:- Color of the Module can be Black or White depends on availability.
1 x HDMI to VGA Adapter
1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
HDMI Input, VGA Output.
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 289.1 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
HDMI to VGA Converter with Audio for Raspberry Pi
- Product Code: EC-0993
- Availability: 124
- (Excluding 18% GST)