The Proto Screw Shield is the ultimate breakout board for a Raspberry Pi. It combines a prototyping shield with a full set of 3.5 mm screw terminal blocks. The proto shield part lets you build custom circuitry and then you can easily & securely connect wires and sensors to the terminal blocks. Great for panel mounts, buttons, sensors, enclosures, etc.
Proto Screw Shield is Pre-Assembled so that it can be directly screwed onto the thread posts. It is reliable and convenient.
The Raspberry Pi Proto Screw Shield extends all pins of the Raspberry Pi out to 3.5mm pitch screw terminals. It also has a lot of the utility provided by Raspberry Pi Proto shield, including a large prototyping space of both connected and unconnected 0.1 spaced through-holes.
- Raspberry Pi terminal to provide the IO, port connection.
- 3.81 posts quality, reliable, convenient, durable.
- Combined with the Proto Shield, the middle can be used as a prototype expansion board.
- Double-sided PCB Prototyping extended area vias connecting the front sides can be welded components.
- The middle section can be placed small bread plate, convenient test extend
Package Includes :
1 x Prototype Expansion Shield for Raspberry Pi 3/4B
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 690.3 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Prototype Expansion Shield for Raspberry Pi 3/4B
- Product Code: EC-1575
- Availability: 4
- (Excluding 18% GST)