The Sharp distance sensors are a popular choice for many projects that require accurate distance measurements. This IR sensor is more economical than sonar rangefinders, yet it provides much better performance than other IR alternatives.
Interfacing to most microcontrollers is straightforward: the single analog output can be connected to an analog-to-digital converter for taking distance measurements, or the output can be connected to a comparator for threshold detection. The detection range of this version is approximately 20 cm to 150 cm
The 2Y0A02 uses a 3-pin JST PH connector that works with our 3-pin JST PH cables for Sharp distance sensors (not included) the top picture on the right shows a shorter-range Sharp analog Distance sensor with one of these cables.
- Long-distance type (bigger size).
- Analog output.
- Good Alternative to Sonar Sensors.
- This item comes with a JST connector and wires
- Supply voltage : 4.5 to 5.5 V
- Distance measuring range : 20 to 150 cm
- Analog output type
- 0 – 2.3V Output voltage
- Consumption current : 33 mA
1 x Sharp Distance Sensor Module - 2Y0A02
1 x Connecting Cable.
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 1155.22 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Sharp Distance Sensor Module - 2Y0A02
- Product Code: EC-0440
- Availability: 105
- (Excluding 18% GST)