74LS90 Decade Counter IC having 4.75 to 5.25V Supply Voltage with 8mA Low Level and - 0.4mA High Level Output Current. It is a simple counter, it can count from 0 to 9 cyclically in its natural mode. It counts the input pulses and the output is received as a 4-bit binary number through pins QA, QB, QC and QD. The binary output is reset to 0000 at every tenth pulse and count starts from 0 again.
Used For Power amplifiers, Small-signal amplifiers, Operational amplifier, Microwave amplifier, RF and IF amplifier, Voltage comparator, Multiplier.
- A decade counter is a binary counter that is designed to count to 1010b.
- By changing the modes of Decade Counter IC, the chip can count up to other maximum numbers and return to zero.
- The Decade Counter IC consists of four master-slave JK flip-flops internally connected to provide a MOD-2 (count-to-2) counter and a MOD-5 (count-to-5) counter.
- Decade counter is one that counts in decimal digits, rather than binary. A decade counter may have each or other binary encodings.
- Type: DIP, JK Flip-Flop
- Voltage Rating: 4.75 to 5.25V
- Current Rating: 8mA Low Level and - 0.4mA High Level Output Current
- Temperature Rating: 0 to 70 Deg C
- Number of Bits: 4 bit
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
74LS90 IC – Decade Counter IC (7490 IC)
- Product Code: EC-0389
- Availability: 440