Having problem interfacing nrf modules to your 5 volt microcontroller? Then use this Nrf24l01 breakout board which just solves the problem for interfacing nrf24l01 modules with your Arduino or any microcontroller.
Specifications of Adapter Board for NRF24L01 Wireless Module:-
- Voltage: 5 Volts
- It's for 8 Pin NRF24L01+ Module
- A simple socket board which is for NRF24L01 wireless module
- On-board AMS1117-3.3 chip
- It can be used with NRF24L01 wireless module
- On-board 3.3 Volt voltage regulator accepts your Arduino +5 Volt supply and provides 3.3 Volts for the attached nRF24L01+ module
- Small power on SMD LED indicator
- On-Board Voltage Regulator:
- Voltage Regulator Input Voltage (connected to VCC): 4.8 Volt to 12 Volt
- Voltage Regulator Input Voltage Max: 15 Volts (we recommend staying below 12V)
Wireless module operating voltage is generally 3.3 Volt, while the ordinary 51 microcontroller 5 Volt, this module is wireless module with 51 single system board used in conjunction.
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 88.5 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Adapter Board for NRF24L01 Wireless Module
- Product Code: EC-3065
- Availability: 282
- (Excluding 18% GST)