Heat Sink Compound’s are single component modified silicone system. This product finds versatile applications like mounting studs of transistors, diodes and silicone rectifies to provide effective heat seal and to improve conductivity at heat sink junctions.
- Suits All Transistors
- Excellent Heat Dissipation Characteristics
- It fills even minute air gaps between the mating surface & thereby reducing the thermal impedance.
- This product is a thermally conductive but electrically insulating system.
- It will not harden or dry out or melt even after ~1000 hours @ 200°C with good single component modified silicone system suitable for heat sink application.
This product finds application in mounting studs of transistors, diodes and silicone rectifiers to provide effective heat seal and to improve thermal conductivity at heat sink junctions.
- Manufacturer: Anabond
- Grade: 652-C
- Weight: 50gms
- Color & Appearance: Milky White/ Smooth Paste free from Particles
- Viscosity (cPs): 5200000 to 6200000
- Weight loss at 200 °C for 24 Hrs. (%): 4 – 8
1 x Anabond 652- Heat Sink Compound -50gm
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 89.68 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Anabond 652- Heat Sink Compound -50gm
- Product Code: EC-0686
- Availability: 63
- (Excluding 18% GST)