The 74HC20 is a 14 Pin Quad 4-Input NAND Gate IC. This device contains four independent gates each of which performs the logic NAND function. NAND gates utilize advanced silicon-gate CMOS technology to achieve operating speeds similar to LS-TTL gates with the low power consumption of standard CMOS integrated circuits. All gates have buffered outputs.
All devices have high noise immunity and the ability to drive 10 LS-TTL loads. The 74HC logic family is functionally as well as pin-out compatible with the standard 74LS logic family. All inputs are protected from damage due to static discharge by internal diode clamps to VCC and ground.
- Complies with JEDEC standard JESD7A
- Low-power dissipation
- Input Levels : For 74HC20: CMOS level / For 74HCT20: TTL level
- ESD protection: HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V / MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from 40 C to +80 C and from 40 C to +125 C.
|Supply Voltage (VCC||− 0.5 to + 7.0V DC|
|Input Voltage (VIN)||−0.5V to VDD + 0.5V|
|Output Voltage (VOUT)||− 0.5 to VCC + 0.5V|
|Clamp Diode Current (IIK, IOK)||± 20 mA|
|DC Output Current, per pin (IOUT)||± 25 mA|
|DC VCC or GND Current, per pin (ICC)||± 50 mA|
|Storage Temperature Range (TSTG)||− 65°C to + 150°C|
|Power Dissipation (PD) (Note 4)||500 mW|
|S.O. Package only||500 mW|
Package Includes :-
1 X 74HC20 Dual 4-input NAND Gate IC (7420 IC) DIP-14 Package
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
74HC20 Dual 4-input NAND Gate IC (7420 IC) DIP-14 Package
- Product Code: EC-11028
- Availability: 2268
- (Excluding 18% GST)