The C106MG is a Glassivated PNPN devices designed for high volume consumer applications such as temperature, light, and speed control; process and remote control, and warning systems where reliability Of operation;e important.
• Power Rated at Economical Prices
• Practical Level Triggering and Holding Characteristics
• Flat, Rugged, Thermo pad Construction High Heat Dissipation and Sensitive Gate Triggering
• These are Pb—Free Device'
• Glassivated Surface for Reliability and Uniformity
|VRRM||Repetitive Peak Reverse Voltage||600||V|
|VDRM||Repetitive Peak Off-state Voltage||600||V|
|IT(AV)||Average on-state current||2.25||A|
|IT(RMS)||Effective on-state current||4||A|
|ITSM||Non-Repetitive Peak On-state Current||20||A|
|PGM||Peak Gate Power Dissipation||0.5||W|
|Tj||Junction Temperature||-40 to 110||°C|
|Tstg||Storage Temperature||-40 to 150||°C|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
C106MG - 600V - 4A SCR - Thyristor
- Product Code: EC-1705
- Availability: 13
- (Excluding 18% GST)