Super SOT-23 P-Channel logic level enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using high cell density. This very high density process is especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance. These devices are particularly suited for low voltage applications in notebook computers, portable phones, PCMCIA cards, and other battery powered circuits where fast switching, and low in-line power loss are needed in a very small outline surface mount package.
- -1.9 A, -30 V
RDS(ON) = 0.090Ω @ VGS = -4.5V
RDS(ON) = 0.060Ω @ VGS = -10V
- Industry standard outline SOT-23 surface mount package using proprietary Super SOT-23 design for superior thermal and electrical capabilities.
- High density cell design for extremely low RDS(ON).
- Exceptional on-resistance and maximum DC current capability.
- Drain-Source Voltage: -30V
- Gate-Source Voltage: ±20V
- Drain Current – Continuous: -1.9A
- Drain Current – Pulsed: -10A
- Maximum Power Dissipation: 0.5-0.46W
- Operating and Storage Junction Temperature Range: -55 to +150°C
1 x FDN357P MOSFET - (SMD SOT-23 Package) - 30V 1.9A P-Channel Logic Level Enhancement Mode MOSFET
|Country Of Origin|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 16.52 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
FDN357P MOSFET - (SMD SOT-23 Package) - 30V 1.9A P-Channel Logic Level Enhancement Mode MOSFET
- Product Code: EC-11379
- Availability: 2484
- (Excluding 18% GST)