LPC2148 is widely used ARM7 TDMI-S based microntroller, a high-performance 32-bit RISC Microcontroller with Thumb extensions 512KB on-chip Flash ROM with In-System Programming (ISP) and In-Application Programming (IAP), 32KB RAM, Vectored Interrupt Controller, Two 10bit ADCs with 14 channels, USB 2.0 Full Speed Device Controller, Two UARTs, one with full modem interface. Two I2C serial interfaces, Two SPI serial interfaces Two 32-bit timers, Watchdog Timer, PWM unit, Real Time Clock with optional battery backup, Brown out detect circuit General purpose I/O pins. CPU clock up to 60 MHz, On-chip crystal oscillator and On-chip PLL.
- 32-bit ARM7 TDMI-S microcontroller in a tiny LQFP64 package.
- 8 kB to 40 kB of on-chip static RAM and 32 kB to 512 kB of on-chip flash memory. 128-bit wide interface/accelerator enables high-speed 60 MHz operation.
- In-System Programming/In-Application Programming (ISP/IAP) via on-chip boot loader software. Single flash sector or full chip erase in 400 ms and programming of 256 B in 1 ms.
- EmbeddedICE RT and Embedded Trace interfaces offer real-time debugging with the on-chip RealMonitor software and high-speed tracing of instruction execution.
- USB 2.0 Full-speed compliant device controller with 2 kB of endpoint RAM. In addition, the LPC2146/48 provides 8 kB of on-chip RAM accessible to USB by DMA.
- One or two (LPC2141/42 vs. LPC2144/46/48) 10-bit ADCs provide a total of 6/14 analog inputs, with conversion times as low as 2.44 µs per channel.
- Single 10-bit DAC provides variable analog output (LPC2142/44/46/48 only).
- Two 32-bit timers/external event counters (with four capture and four compare channels each), PWM unit (six outputs) and watchdog.
- Low power Real-Time Clock (RTC) with independent power and 32 kHz clock input.
- Multiple serial interfaces including two UARTs (16C550), two Fast I²C-bus (400 kbit/s), SPI and SSP with buffering and variable data length capabilities.
- Vectored Interrupt Controller (VIC) with configurable priorities and vector addresses.
- Up to 45 of 5 V tolerant fast general purpose I/O pins in a tiny LQFP64 package.
- Up to 21 external interrupt pins available.
- 60 MHz maximum CPU clock available from programmable on-chip PLL with settling time of 100 µs.
- On-chip integrated oscillator operates with an external crystal from 1 MHz to 25 MHz.
- Power saving modes include Idle and Power-down.
- Individual enable/disable of peripheral functions as well as peripheral clock scaling for additional power optimization.
- Processor wake-up from Power-down mode via external interrupt or BOD.
- Single power supply chip with POR and BOD circuits:
- CPU operating voltage range of 3.0 V to 3.6 V (3.3 V ± 10 %) with 5 V tolerant I/O pads.
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
LPC2148 - (SMD LQFP64 Package) - 32 Bit ARM7 Microcontroller
- Product Code: EC-2381
- Availability: 241