A piezoelectric sensor/element is a device that uses the piezoelectric effect, it is basically a device which converts voltage to vibration and vibration to voltage. It normally comes in handy to measure knock (knock sensor) or vibration (vibration sensor).
Now a days it is also used extensively in power generation projects e.g. Foot Step Power Generation.
- Resonance Frequency: 4.6 Khz +/- 0.5 Khz
- Resonance Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Capacitance: 20nF +/- 30% at 1 Khz
- Operating Temperature -20...+70 C
- Storage Temperature -30...+80 C
- Metal Material Brass
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 17.11 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
Piezo Electric Sensor (Piezo Buzzer Ceramic Plate) - 35mm
- Product Code: EC-2993
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- (Excluding 18% GST)