NE555 Frequency Adjustable Pulse generator Module utilizes the NE555 timer IC to generate pulses from about 4Hz to 1.3Khz, which can be used for experimental development, or driving a stepper motor, it would be also a good choice for users learning& experiencing the analog RC circuits.
- Size: 31mm * 22mm;
- Main chip: NE555;
- Input Voltage: 5V-15VDC. when power supply is 5V , the output current can be 15MA around;when 12V power supply, the output current can 35MA around;
- Input current: >=100MA
- Output amplitude: 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP. (Different input voltage, the output amplitude will be different)
- Maximum output current: >=15MA (5V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%), >=35MA (12V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%)
- Output with LED indication(low level ,LED will on; high level,LED will off;low frequency, the LED flashes);
- The output frequency range is selectable:
IF file: 50Hz ~ 1kHz
High-frequency file: 1KHz ~ 10kHz
HF file: 10kHz ~ 200kHz
- The output duty cycle can fine-tune;duty cycle and frequency is not separately adjustable;adjusting the duty cycle will change the frequency;
- As a square wave signal generator,generates a square wave signal used for experimental development.
- Used to drive a stepper motor for generating a square wave drive signal.
- Generate adjustable pulse for MCU.
- Generate adjustable pulse,to control circuitry associated.
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Packer / Importer Address||Constflick Technologies Limited, Building No 13 and 14, 3rd Floor, 2nd Main, Siddaiah Road, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560027 India.|
|MRP||Rs. 64.9 (Inclusive of all Taxes)|
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
NE555 Frquency Adjustable Pulse Generator Module
- Product Code: EC-2112
- Availability: 480
- (Excluding 18% GST)