Board Mount Humidity Sensors The BME280 is an integrated environmental sensor developed specifically for mobile applications where size and low power consumption are key design constraints.
- Context awareness, e.g. skin detection, room change detection
- Fitness monitoring/well-being
- Warning regarding dryness or high temperatures
- Measurement of volume and airflow
- Home automation control
- Control heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC)
- Internet of things
- GPS enhancement (e.g. time-to-first-fix improvement, dead reckoning, slope detection)
- Indoor navigation (change of floor detection, elevator detection)
- Outdoor navigation, leisure, and sports applications
- Weather forecast
- Vertical velocity indication (rise/sink speed)
- The BME280 is a great new chip that was originally designed for the next generation of smartphones.
- With an I2C connection, you have access to enough weather data to make some pretty good predictions for your local area.
- BME280, the precision sensor, is soldered onto PCB.
- Not only the pressure and the temperature, but this sensor can also measure humidity.
- It uses both I2C and SPI (supports 3-, 4-wire SPI) interface
1 x GY-BME280-5V Temperature and Humidity Sensor
|Operating Voltage (VDC)|
1.8 ~ 5
I2C (up to 3.4MHz)
|Operating Temperature Range (C)|
-40 to 85
|Operating Humidity Range|
|Operating Pressure Range|
SDO LOW: 0x76
6 8 2 cm
* Product Images are shown for illustrative purposes only and may differ from actual product.
GY-BME280-5V Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Product Code: EC-7644
- Availability: 63
- (Excluding 18% GST)